Trade Copier for Jigsaw

oxfordpierpont

Reaction score
Hi, so my prop firm (Apex) has a trade copier that only works for trades placed directly onto the NT8 chart. Having been spoiled by Jigsaw, trading from the charts only is a highly inefficient way to get the job done, and my question is:

Does anyone use a trade copier that allows them to trade multiple accounts simultaneously via Jigsaw?

jmtradr

Reaction score
Hi, have you tried using Daytradr together with Ninja?
I'm with Apex too, but trade just one account, this bridge works very well.

oxfordpierpont

Reaction score
I gave it a try, but it still only shows trades for the leader account. Anyone who releases a trade copier for jigsaw will be very wealthy.

redneck4Christ

Reaction score
Thanks @jmtradr . Replikanto looks a whole lot like APEX Trade Copier. Hopefully, it works better. I had a real mess on my hands this evening with the APEX Trade Copier.

redneck4Christ

Reaction score
Thanks @jmtradr . Replikanto looks a whole lot like APEX Trade Copier. Hopefully, it works better. I had a real mess on my hands this evening with the APEX Trade Copier.
I tried Replicanto. It looks the same and works the same as the APEX Trade Copier. If I enter a trade on the dayTradr DOM, it will not copy. If I enter a trade in NT8, it will copy and it can be adjusted in NT8 or dayTradr. But the copied trade cannot be closed by dayTradr or NT8. I have to close it in Rithmic R-Trader Pro.

redneck4Christ

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the video. You didn't mention but I am guessing that Replikanto works just fine with this since it is Ninjatrader placing the trades and not Jigsaw?

As far as I can tell, Replikanto and Apex Trade Copier are the same, but Trade Copier costs less. There are some details to sort out with that, but I think you are right. At various stages as I was working through it, I was having to close some of the trades on the Rithmic platform. I advise you keep it handy as you work through this.

oztr8d3r

Reaction score
Hi @abdunbar,

Replikanto works well. I have it and was using it on two accounts.
Given that we are using daytrader to execute and not NT8 directly there is a small defect in Replikanto. It may be fixed by now, I haven't run it after 3 recent updates.
Just to clarify what i mean by defects. Sorry speaking IT jargon here. I'm in IT industry LOL
Anyways, Let's say you define the strategy in Jigsaw tool. First target is 5 ticks and the second 10 ticks for the total of 2 lots.
When order get's filled on second target will be populated which is a 10 ticks one the first one that set to 5 ticks won't be set on secondary accounts (accounts where you coping your trades to).

I raised it with the Replikanto and provided all the relevant information he said he will look into it.
I blew up my funded account so i didn't have a chance to tested the update yet.

Otherwise tool works like a charm. I always got filled on all accounts.

It will be fun when Peter is going to do it in Jigsaw directly (sadly for me i already purchased Replikanto)

pakpak

Reaction score
Dear Jigsaw Trading Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a user of your trading platform for 3 years and have been exploring its features. I noticed that there is currently no integrated copy trading functionality.

I am curious to know if you have plans to introduce a copy trading feature in the future. If so, could you kindly provide some insights into the expected timeline for its implementation?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Dakota10986

Reaction score
For those of you also using Apex Trader Funding (APEX) (and possibly others?), here's a workaround that will allow you to trade with Jigsaw Daytradr directly (not with the NT8 bridge) and use a trade copier:

Step 1: You'll need at least one Tradovate account (I use a single Rithmic account as well since I can use Rithmic as my data connection in Jigsaw while routing all trading through my Tradovate account(s). I like Rithmic Level II data more than what Tradovate offers)​
Step 2: You’ll need to log in to your Tradovate account online, go to Settings, then Add-Ons, then enable the option to allow connecting your Tradovate account to TradingView (this is essentially just enabling two simultaneous connections to Tradovate, even if one of them isn’t TradingView). If you’re like me and using a Rithmic account too then you’ll have to pay for the second Rithmic connection through APEX.​
Step 3: You’ll have to pay Jigsaw for a live trading account. If you’re still in the evaluation stage then contact Jigsaw customer service and let them know, they have given me a free key that lasts only a limited time while working on getting to the PA stage in the past since I wasn’t in a stage where I could actually make money yet. Once you’re getting paid, they expect you to pay for the live trading account.​
Step 4: Log in with your Tradovate account in Jigsaw (and Rithmic, if you’re using it for data) and make sure you have your trades in Jigsaw going through your Tradovate account. [Connection = What to connect to for data / Account = Where your trades will be routed through]​
Step 5: Log in to Tradovate (and Rithmic, if this applies to you) in Ninja Trader 8 (NT8) that APEX provides. You’ll obviously need a third-party NT8 trade copier installed into NT8 beforehand, I use the new Apex Trade Copier 10.1 sold by Apex Investing Group that Apex Trader Funding links to. I’m not sure if other copiers will work, but I know this one does. This is literally all you’ll need NT8 for. I have just the main console screen that displays my accounts and open/closed P&L and the trade copier window opened while trading, everything else is Jigsaw Daytradr.​
Step 6: Make sure the Apex copier in NT8 is set to use the same Tradovate account that Jigsaw is set to trade through as your leader. You can then select your other Tradovate/Rithmic accounts that you want to follow and you’re set. You can now control up to the full 20 accounts offered with APEX by controlling only your single Tradovate account through Jigsaw.​

Kevin H

Reaction score
Thanks @Dakota10986 for sharing your work around. I'm interested in doing the same thing with the Apex trade copier and just want to make sure I understand it completely. Is the one Tradovate account through Apex or is it your own account? Also, is the Rithmic data feed from an Apex Ninjatrader account?