I need to know out of all data feeds which one is the lowest. post how much you're paying for data feed depth level 2 and possibly a demo account.

piraña76

Reaction score
I'm using a demo account with tradovate. and my data feed trial has ended. I just renewed this demo account and my data level 2 depth feed is $43 per month, level 1 is $14/month and a demo account with tradovate that I can use to practice trading with daytradr is $12.95/month. all of these per month I'm speding $70 total. I must be doing something really wrong or chose a very expensive provider, I'm trying to request CQG data to see if it's cheaper. Can you guys help me by letting me know a better alternative for data price and possibly a demo account. I can go without the demo account. I have a funded account with apex funding but I have not traded for the last 3 weeks as I want to learn everything I can about orderflow to know how to use these tools so I can go back to trading with these tools as well. please guide me. I want a way to pay low data level 2 depth fees as it is our cost to do business and it seems high. $70 U.S. dollars is way too much per month.
I just started a trial with CQG and data feed is the same. high quality. I even get the toal numbers at the end of the rows just like on Peter's videos. with tradovate I do not. once the end of trial. let's see how much this CQG quotes run me to have level 2 depth. also very cool feature the price squawk of the tape is marvelous. I get to learn a little faster to see whats happening and listening to it. I wish that was included but that's another subscription. but very cool.

Update 10/06/23: I emailed CQG and just for comex is $128 monthly. and now I see the option on tradovate to pick comex only. and that's $18 a month. so I'm going with that so that's good news. I wonder how much is IQ feed and if we have other data feeds that we could use?

11/02/23 Tradovate does not do comex quotes only. you need to pay for a simulation account as well as the quotes so simulation account is $12.95 + $2.00 convenience charge they charge + comex quotes $16 + $2 convenience charge = $32.95 just for quotes on comex. I decided as I have a funded account to piggy back on them and add level 2 quotes as they pay the basic fee of $12 and I can add all the exchanges for $41.00 + 2 convenience charges. so for $43 i get all exchanges which is still a cost, and I would like to see if I keep the journaltix for $50 a month. we'll see.

Last edited: